Continuous Improvement LeadAdded on 12/10/2023
Our client is a public sector organisation that is always striving for continuous improvement in all aspects of the organisation. As a result, this is an exciting role working with a number of senior stakeholders to deliver continuous improvement across some really interesting projects. We are looking for people who have worked in similar roles from either the public or private sector that that can bring new skills and ways of thinking to the team.
- Facilitate transformational change at a departmental level across service boundaries to create breakthrough benefits.
- Facilitate rapid improvement events and targeted interventions to create improvements to specific problems, processes or small process groups to drive quick time benefits.
- Build change management and improvement capability within client groups by leading classroom based training and coaching of individuals in events and in the workplace.
- Work with senior sponsors and their leadership teams to determine and prioritise the strategy for improvement, developing objectives aligned to the organisational strategy and overarching change and improvement plans
- Lead complex delivery of cross functional transformational change to drive business transformation and breakthrough benefits, ensuring the voice of the customer is effectively incorporated
- Facilitate complex and challenging Continuous Improvement interventions, working with diverse groups
- Deploy the Continuous Improvement professional development programme by providing training, development and coaching to build change management and improvement capability and knowledge within client groups
- Contribute to the development of a Continuous Improvement Business System by taking the lead role for one or more aspects of the system design and development (e.g. building toolsets, tutorials and standard work)
- Coach and mentor sponsors, team leaders and improvement event participants to develop a culture of business excellence and improvement
- Provide technical expertise for Continuous Improvement within client groups including quality assurance, advice and specialist knowledge of the deployment of Continuous Improvement
- Accredited (or working towards accreditation) Advanced Business Improvement Practitioner / Lean Competency System (LCS) Technical Level 2B, 6 Sigma Black Belt or equivalent
The Procurement Hive is a procurement consultancy and procurement recruitment business.
Transform your talent – Our People on Demand service utilises over 35 years of combined experience, recruiting supply chain and procurement talent for a wide range of organisations across the globe.
The Procurement Hive celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.