Interim Procurement Manager – APIs & Raw MaterialsAdded on 28/09/2023
Our management consultancy partner is looking for an expert Commodity Manager to assist with specific procurement activity.
The ideal candidate should have “Direct” procurement expertise and competencies in the buyer/strategic procurement functions within the pharmaceutical active ingredients and CDMO Pharma sectors.
Specifically, the candidate should possess knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Acquisition of raw materials and custom active ingredients for API production.
- Acquisition of commodities (chemicals) used in production processes.
- Acquisition of pharmaceutical-grade solvents from Italian, European, and low-cost country suppliers.
- Acquisition of services/ outsourcing of production (e.g., micronisation services).
- Procurement and recovery cycle of precious metals and catalysts used in reactions (e.g., ruthenium, palladium, etc.).
- Acquisition of all merchandise and service categories for CDMO Pharma.
Additionally, the candidate should demonstrate knowledge of the market and ongoing trends in the aforementioned categories, specifically regarding potential outsourcing strategies to low-cost countries such as China and India.
The Procurement Hive is a truly unique, integrated Procurement Consultancy, Technology, & Recruitment business.
Transform your talent – Our People on Demand service utilises over 35 years of combined experience, recruiting supply chain and procurement talent for a wide range of organisations across the globe.
The Procurement Hive celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.