The CFO wishes to conduct a review of all third party spend but spend visibility is poor across the business.
Perhaps you are looking to do better business with a fewer number of preferred suppliers, introduce a different supplier portfolio or renegotiate existing contracts with suppliers?
The Procurement Hive team are experts in Spend and Opportunity Assessments which are done at pace and deliver:
- An accurate and granular spend profile, presented in a series of procurement dashboards.
- A qualified view of on-going active spend management options, to include a digital procurement perspective.
- A bottom up, category-by-category opportunity analysis, with estimates of potential savings.
- A qualified view on approach to market, for where there is supplier choice or where existing single sourcing contracts will remain.
- An Implementation Plan – a comprehensive but pragmatic roadmap for achieving target savings and value. One which distinguishes between ease of implementation versus spend category complexity versus savings opportunity.