Assistant Commercial/ Procurement Manager x 2Added on 25/01/2024
We’re working closely with this government organisation on a variety of ongoing projects, and we’re currently looking to provide 2 x Assistant Commercial/ Procurement Managers on an interim basis. To begin with, we’re looking for commercial/ procurement professionals with:
- Experience of supporting procurement procedures under the Public or Utilities Regulations.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques used to administer large procurement projects.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams to delivery complex projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
These are hybrid positions where you will be expected to be in the office 2 days per week, mainly at the Southwark (London) offices. You’ll be working under supervision for the Commercial Lead and Commercial Managers in the team to provide direct support to big public sector procurements projects. You’ll undertake and support market engagement, tendering, developing procurement strategies, and contracts and reward of the contracts.
If you have experience working within the public sector, you’re available for a new interim contract, and can manage the logistics of commuting into London twice per week, please can get in touch urgently for a discussion.
The Procurement Hive is a procurement consultancy and procurement recruitment business.
Transform your talent – Our People on Demand service utilises over 35 years of combined experience, recruiting supply chain and procurement talent for a wide range of organisations across the globe.
The Procurement Hive celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.