Procurement Manager – Property/ FMAdded on 11/01/2024
We’re recruiting for 2 x Procurement Managers to join our London based client, focusing on managing a significant portfolio of Property and FM spend.
There is a sizable property strategy to delivery now and into 2025, and failure to deliver this procurement will have a real operational impact on the business.
Example procurement projects will be areas such as Reprographics, General & Hazardous Waste, Laundry, Mail Screening, Fire Risk assessments, Pest Control, Gym Equipment, and many more. We’re looking at spend levels up to £50m per project. So we require procurement professionals prepared to take on a busy 12 month pipeline!
Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of sourcing and procurement methodologies, ideally within a regulated or public sector environment.
- Property and/ or FM category management experience.
- Experience of developing and implementing procurement / contract management strategies in collaboration with the business which deliver high quality commercial outcomes and organisational benefits, whilst ensuring value for money.
- Experience of leading a negotiation with suppliers and successfully employing appropriate negotiating techniques based on the category sourcing strategy.
- Experience of developing, delivering and implementing contract management plans, evidencing commercial management and delivery in complex environments.
- A proven track record and detailed understanding of contract law and contract management processes. Proficient in the composition and interpretation of complex agreements/contracts.
- Experience in developing effective supplier relationships and the ability to resolve issues in performance or variations in supply without the need for legal or contractual recourse, working in partnership to deliver continuous improvement and innovation for all parties including complex performance management and incentivisation mechanisms.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a demanding workload whilst balancing both operationally urgent and important tasks to deliver to deadlines aligned with strong project management capabilities gained through practical professional experience,
- Experience working and effectively influencing stakeholders, projecting personal impact and credibility at all levels of the organisation and the external market, demonstrating an ability to influence, persuade and effectively communicate.
- Evidence of developing a professional culture and building commercial capability through coaching, mentoring and sharing of expertise and knowledge with colleagues / team members.
The Procurement Hive is a procurement consultancy and procurement recruitment business.
Transform your talent – Our People on Demand service utilises over 35 years of combined experience, recruiting supply chain and procurement talent for a wide range of organisations across the globe.
The Procurement Hive celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.